Hotel Niladri Restaurant
Niladri Hotel offers a selection of dining establishments to savor a choice of cuisines. Experience the tastes of India, an amazing experience for your taste buds. We are popular for Restaurant in Puri, Chinese Restaurant in Puri, Indian Restaurant in Puri, Punjabi Restaurant in Puri, Fast Food Hotel Puri, Family Restaurant Puri, STAR Restaurant Puri.
We do our best to provide you a clean, wholesome, and fun atmosphere, along with great seafood, "so good: it'll make ya wanna hug someody! "
We offer the best quality break fast, lunch & dinner food in a friendly service, and best possible prices in Puri, for some the best seafood on the planet!
So, if you've never tried us, treat yourself, some friends, your kids, and someone you love, to a fun, relaxing, tasty and entertaining evening with some great food and a very fun staff.
Where as you are coming to Puri, so why not taste Indian Food!
Handy Indian Food Information
- Naan is a wheat bread cooked in the tandoor.
- Rajasthani and Gujarati cuisines have a wide range of dals and pickles. These compensate for the paucity of fresh vegetables and fruits in these parched regions.
- The 36 course Kashmiri thali is called Waazwaan.
- Kahaya or Kashmiri tea is poured from a large metal kettle called samovar.
- The famous Masala Dosa is made of spiced potatoes, vegetables or even minced lamb stuffed in between the dosa.
- Puttu or rice powder steamed in a bamboo shoot with sweetened coconut milk is a popular breakfast combination.
- Thali meals should be eaten with hands, for this enhances the taste.
- The hills of Darjeeling and Kalimpong grow some of the best teas in the world.
- The ‘All India Liquor Permit' issued by the authorities actually states 'requirement for a person to drink for medical reasons'!
Wednesday 8:32 PM